DENVER — It’s game day in Broncos Country!
The new-look Denver Broncos make their return to “Thursday Night Football” on Thursday, Oct. 6.
Nathaniel Hackett, Russell Wilson and the Broncos host Matt Ryan, Phillip Lindsay and the Indianapolis Colts at Empower Field at Mile High.
- TV COVERAGE: Thursday, 6:15 p.m. MDT, Amazon Prime Video
- OPENING LINE: Broncos by 3, according to FanDuel SportsBook.
- AGAINST THE SPREAD: Colts 1-3, Broncos 1-3.
- SERIES RECORD: Tied 14-14.
- LAST MEETING: Colts beat Broncos 15-13, Oct. 27, 2019, at Indy.
- LAST WEEK: Colts lost to Titans 24-17, Broncos lost to Raiders 32-23.
How to watch
The Broncos make their Amazon Prime debut Thursday night. Coverage begins on Prime at 5 p.m.
Some tickets for Thursday’s game are available for resale at Ticketmaster.com.
Thursday’s forecast calls for mostly sunny and mild conditions throughout the day with a high of 71 degrees. Kickoff should be about 68 degrees.
It will be cloudy tonight with an overnight low of 45.
Game day schedule
- 12 p.m. – Parking Lot C opens for early tailgating & RV permits
- 1:45 p.m. – All parking lots open
- 3:15 p.m. – Mane Street opens
- 3:30 p.m. – Premium gates open
- 4:30 p.m. – All gates open
- 4:15 – 4:45 p.m. – Gameday Gallup
- 6:00 p.m. – Pregame entertainment inside stadium
- 6:15 p.m. – Kickoff
- Halftime – ‘Fight Like A Bronco’ Recognition where over 70 cancer survivors will receive their own “player introduction” onto the field.
Lot C opens for early tailgating at 12 p.m. All other parking lots open at 1:45 p.m.
Empower Field at Mile High does not offer on-site parking purchases. All parking must be reserved in advance of game day at Ticketmaster.com.
Paid parking for the event will also be available in off-site lots such as Auraria Campus, Ball Arena and Downtown Aquarium.
BroncosRide bus service
Regional Transportation District (RTD) will continue its suspension of the BroncosRide bus service to the stadium for a third-straight season.
RELATED: RTD cancels Broncos Ride bus service for third-straight season
RTD will add train cars to light rail service on the E and W Lines, which directly serve Empower Field at Mile High, and to N Line service between Eastlake 124th Station and Union Station.
- Bus routes near Empower Field at Mile High
- Route 30 (South Federal Boulevard)
- Route 31 (North Federal Boulevard)
- Bus routes that serve Union Station with a transfer to light rail to reach Empower Field at Mile High:
- Flatiron Flyer
- 0, 9, 10, 15, 20, 32
- Bus routes at Decatur-Federal Station near Empower Field:
Empower Field at Mile High has relocated its postgame rideshare pickup location.
Previously at the intersection of Federal & Dick Connor Blvd., the new location is south of the stadium on Eastbound Howard Place, directly adjacent to the Decatur-Federal RTD Light Rail Station and Parking Lot M.
Rideshare pickup vehicles will now be able to access the stadium’s pickup location from either North or Southbound Federal Blvd.
Fans should watch for posted parking restrictions around the stadium and surrounding neighborhoods. Denver’s Right of Way Enforcement agents will be enforcing posted parking regulations in the area.
Empower Field at Mile High is located adjacent to Denver bike paths, and it’s equipped with more than 300 individual bike racks.
Visit DenverGov.org/BikeMap to plan your route, or pick up a free copy of the Denver Bike Map at a local recreation center or Denver City Council office.
Broncos podcast: Klis’ Mike Drop
Denver Broncos headlines, game previews and interviews with our 9NEWS insider Mike Klis.
> Top stories curated daily just for you! Sign up for the 9NEWSLETTER to get can’t-miss stories, Next and Broncos content, weather and more delivered right to your inbox.
SUGGESTED VIDEOS: Sports
MORE WAYS TO GET 9NEWS
Subscribe to our daily 9NEWSLETTER
Download the 9NEWS APP
Google Play: http://on9news.tv/1lWnC5n
HOW TO ADD THE 9NEWS APP TO YOUR STREAMING DEVICE
ROKU: add the channel from the ROKU store or by searching for KUSA.
For both Apple TV and Fire TV, search for “9news” to find the free app to add to your account. Another option for Fire TV is to have the app delivered directly to your Fire TV through Amazon.